Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Belated

On Wednesday, the whole family was at the morning intercession watch from 10 - 12 noon at OHOP. That, in itself, is a huge task & momentous occasion! It's a blessing to be able to intercede for families (and our own) as a family.
During a quieter contemplative portion, Keliah (6) came and stood before me, put her hand on my forehead and started praying for me.
Then, later in the day, I was getting flustered and frustrated and she asked if I wanted her to pray for me again!

It's moments like these when I feel that I might be doing something right.
And, maybe just maybe, we're hearing the voice of God on this whole "living by faith" thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!