Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Under Construction

As my regular readers may know (if I still have any), I haven't been blogging lately. Things are a bit... confused around here. Everyone is healthy, we are blessed, but I've been in flux. God is doing something in my life. He seems to be calling me to rise above my everyday existence and step into the destiny He has for me. I am still trying to get through the days in peace and resisting His voice. On the outside, everything seems the same with me, but on the inside I am under construction. I am not even sure of the blueprint yet, but I know preparations have begun. The landscape has been altered, smoothing the way for a new thing. I'm kind of excited, but also nervous about how it's all going to turn out.
This is what I know:
  1. Jesus is my Lord and Savior, I will follow God the best that I can.
  2. He has definitely told me to homeschool my children.
  3. My husband, Nick, is a man after God's own heart.
  4. I am blessed abundantly - not only by God the Father, but by the love of the people in my life.
  5. The time has come to live radically.
  6. I'm not the only one who's hearing this call.
I'm going to be blogging regularly again. I will still share cute pictures of my kids and stories of our journey of faith. I will also be journaling about this path I am traveling - wherever it may take me.
Blessings, Dixie

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting time for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such exciting times for you Dixie. I love your powerful declarations! You are an awesome momma... I can't wait to read about what the Lord has in store for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!