Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Bit Late...Birthday Love!

On August 2nd, my son Carlo turned 6 years old! It was a big day because he "officially" doesn't have to take naps anymore. Enter quiet time... :) Anyway, we celebrated with a Woody Toy Story party as a family. I take a lot of joy in making birthdays special for each of my children. We baked a cake in the horseshoe cake pan that my aunt in Oklahoma handed down to me this summer; Carlo helped decorate by frosting most of the top himself. And at the telling of this birthday story, Carlo has misplaced about half of his gifts. I guess quiet time in his room doesn't lend to cleaning it. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story:

Carlo unwrapping presents while the crew watches. (Hopefully w/o envy.)
His own chair (and Mickey pillow) for watching t.v. or reading in!
Decorated with Toy Story fruit snacks.
May all his wishes come true!

I love you, Carlo! Happy Birthday buddy.

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Happy Birthday Carlo! Great job on the cake Momma. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!