Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done a TT for a long time. Not because I'm not thankful, but mostly because my days sometimes run together and by the time I remember it's Thursday, it's not anymore.
Today, I am truly thankful that my sister will call me when she's having a bad day.
Not necessarily because I can solve any of her problems, although I occasionally hand out free big-sister advice, but because she knows she can vent to me and (hopefully) feel better. I can usually make her laugh at least once. Plus, I usually have a story from my own life that is so over-the-top that her problem shrinks to a manageable size.


I happen to think my sister, Holly, is pretty amazing.
Thank you, God, for giving me a sister and blessing our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!