Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful that my 8-year-old daughter joined me in singing on the Thursday morning worship with the word set at OHOP. We were singing out of Song of Solomon. It was beautiful! Draw me away...

I'm also thankful to my prayer partners for their prayers regarding out "house" situation. The house we're renting has apparently been foreclosed on. Without our knowledge. It's complicated & we need those prayers. We're believing that God has a home for us and we will find it in His timing.

Most of all, I am thankful for the sweet love of Jesus. I don't deserve it, but He is longing for my love too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I am sure He does have plans for you and i will be praying He makes them apparent to you soon.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much to be thankful for.
    Stopping by all my favourite blogs today. Sorry I've not been around much.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!