Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Antonio, Rocky & Nick with their CUBE


Yes. I am back again. FINALLY!
I have been thinking and percolating and juicing up good thoughts for my blog home.

Today, I am thankful for my beautiful new iMac. It's a HUGE blessing!
I am also thankful that God is ever-present and ever-lovely to me. I don't deserve His attention. (But, He thinks I do.)
I am thankful for a longsuffering husband and loud crazy children.
I am thankful for the IHOP-KC webstream. What could be better than sitting at the feet of Jesus?

I am thankful to have this blog to pour out my thoughtstream before it escapes entirely.
Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! iMac's are awesome computers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back, Dixie! I love the last part about your blog. I can relate, even though I haven't updated in a while either. Miss y'all :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!