Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Not quite sure...

I tried to post on Saturday, but I'm not quite sure about how this is interfacing with my new imac. I was having a hard time finding a photo for 6 Word Saturday. Frustrated, and pressured by a attention-seeking husband, I gave up and moved on to more important things.

It's so tough to find a husband these days - especially one who is an awesome daddy to 7 kids.

Anyway, I hope to remedy the situation soon. I love to have a photo to accompany my posts. My children are adorable and entertaining, to say the least. Again, I'll have to cut this short because my time and attention are needed elsewhere. We're going to have to have a talk on "kindness." Especially with our words. I'm tired of yelling, and I'm not quite sure how to handle the madness in the house.

Oh, well, His mercies are new EVERY morning!

3 comments:

  1. I have a new I mac as well..and i'm still getting used to it.
    good luc...
    i hear ya on the husband part..i have a pretty good one too and a daddy of six..

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have been having those same talks here in our home as well. Way too much yelling on a daily basis. UGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the kindness talk went well and that it is working!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!