Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Thursday

I am participating in a new blog party theme day because I think it rocks! This is hosted by Nicole over at What a Trip! She is a mom of 6, so she's a little behind me, but the youngest are triplets. I think she wins the prize. I thanked God every time I saw only one baby at the ultrasounds. He knew what I could (and couldn't) handle!

Anyway, I am thankful this week for many, many things. Little things like Sabina talking more completely: "I wanna banana." Also, big things like God making a way for me to spend mornings with Him at OHOP in the prayer room. He is meeting me there and starting me on journeys in the Word I never would have taken otherwise. I am thankful for libraries with Max and Ruby books by Rosemary Wells. I am so amazingly thankful for AIR CONDITIONING!!!

I also thank God that He brought us to Florida where we are having so many adventures. Outside & inside...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have foudn you through Debi's blog. Your blog is so cute and your family sounds wonderful.

    I look forward to following along.

    Happy Thanksgicing Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you decided to play along with Nicole. Nothing like an excuse to share why you are thankful :)

    Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I don't know how I forgot, but I am thankful for another thing I didn't mention. My friend Michelle who cooked and brought dinner for my family last night. It was so good, and I was so blessed! Thanks, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!