Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Swiftly Running...

This is one of those days where I'm swiftly running through life.
OHOP for intercession in the morning with the WHOLE family...lunch out ( a real treat ) with only 5 of the kids... 2 oldest boys spending afternoon with friends... home, naps, cleaning, school with girls... make dinner, leave for OHOP again to sing & pray & fellowship... grocery store. NOW, dinner & cuddle time.
Not to mention the care of our 3 new babies. More about them tomorrow. I'm dashing through life and barely taking time to listen to God. How can I be His hands and feet if I'm not hearing His voice?
Take time to contemplate His still, small voice - even in your big, loud life. He will meet you there!
Be Blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder :)

    I'm participating in the Tuesday Blog Party too. I thought I'd make the rounds and follow all the blogs participating. Feel free to pop by mine.

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!