Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again...

It's time I got serious about something.
Time to quit hemming and hawing.
Time to get off the fence and ride that horse! Metaphorically speaking, of course.

It's definitely time for me to quit fighting my life, let God take the lead, and take the easy yoke He has for me. Time to grow up. I am after all 30something with 7 children growing up way too fast.

I am taking up the commandment to "love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength."
There isn't anything else worth doing. With Him, all things are possible, without...not so much.
I'm standing with Him. I'm LOVING Him! Can you feel it?

1 comment:

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!