Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Wow...you know, I have so much to be thankful for and I just don't spend enough time dwelling on that.

Today, I am thankful to be a part of an AMAZING worship with the Word set at OHOP on Thursday mornings. We sang out of Song of Solomon this morning, chapter 1, verses 2-4: "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth - For your love is better than wine. Because of the fragrance of your good ointments, Your name is ointment poured forth; Therefore the virgins love you. Draw me away! I will run after you. The King has brought me into his chambers. I wil be glad and rejoice in you. I will remember your love more than wine. Rightly do we love you." (slightly paraphrased) Oh, I am so in love with Jesus! I am so blessed to be a part of this set, led by the awesome and anointed Edwin Botero. Thank you!

I am also thankful that my mother-in-law is flying in today! She is a true intercessor and Woman of God. This is her first time traveling alone, so I am praying for a smooth trip for her & looking forward to her arrival. Thank you, God, for Connie!

Tomorrow is Antonio's 12th birthday, so I have to say a word about my firstborn. He astounds me. I am so thankful for this young man of God. He is (mostly) very helpful and eager to please. He blesses my heart. Thank you, God, for allowing me to be a part of Antonio's life, and for keeping him in the palm of Your hand.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful visit with your mother-in-law and happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!