Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Praise Jesus! Coleman is Cancer Free!

Big Time Praise Report!
Coleman is cancer-free in the name of Jesus! I got an amazing, beautiful, blessed email from my Aunt Nona who is Coleman's grandma. He's gotten a clear bill of health and NO MORE TREATMENTS! I am so happy to bring you all this news and to thank each of you for your prayers and intercession.

Ring this bell 3 times well, its toll to clearly say
My treatment's done this course is run, and I am on my way!

To all our Friends and Family:
We could not have asked for things to turn out better for our son and our family.
This was but a speed bump in Coleman's life
and something that will make him better and stronger man one day!!
We thank you for all of your love and support.

Here is the email dated 12-3-2009:

Well we got some GREAT news today. Coleman is cancer FREE. Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually he is in remission and does not have to have any more treatments. He has to go every 6 weeks to be checked and make sure the cancer is still not there. His last treatment was on November 19th. He has been going to the hospital all week having tests ran and the Doctor gave us the good news this afternoon.

I want to say a very BIG THANK YOU for all your prayers and words of comfort. This would not have happened without all of you and the wonderful power of prayer.

Coleman's hair is starting to grow back. He says he has peach fuzz on his head.
Nona

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! This is such fantastic news! I have goose bumps!
    What a wonderful Christmas present!

    Many many blessings to you & yours.
    Debi

    ps Could you please email me. I have a question for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah JESUS!!! God is so Good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!