Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Joys of Digital Photography

Well, I was a little unsure of what I was going to blog about until I was scrolling through my recently uploaded digital pictures and found several along these lines:


Now, aside from the fact that my girls used my somewhat expensive point-and-shoot digital camera without permission...grrr...I can't get too upset because, hey, I can just delete them. I didn't have to find out after paying for film and getting it developed. I love that I can take as many pictures as I want without worrying about wasting film. I love that when I miss the "perfect shot" I can try again right away or wait and see if it comes around again. I love that I can play with color and cropping, effects and framing on the software. I am so grateful to Nick for upgrading my camera last Christmas. I'm not ordering any more prints until I get those 2 boxes from the past 14 years sorted into albums. A big job ahead of me, but it will be a true joy to get books made of the digital pics from the past 3 years. YAY! I may just jump the gun and order those now...after deleting the pictures of my daughters' messy room from my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Please share your thoughts on the post and leave any advice or stories of your own!